OLTREPÒ PAVESE METODO CLASSICO PINOT NERO ROSÉ DOCG
Soft and rich foam, fine and persistent perlage. Classic, brilliant, crystalline pink color. Scent floral and fruity with hints of rose petals, strawberries, red fruits, and fine pastries. On the palate, it is full, fresh, complex, and harmonious.
100% Pinot Noir.
silty marl with a high presence of active limestone
vertical shoot positioning vineyards with guyot pruning, 4500 plants per hectare located at 150 – 300 m above sea level.
PRODUCTION AND YIELD OF GRAPES/MUST
100 quintals/hectare and 60 hl/hectare.
a part of the rosé free-run must (about 90-95%) is obtained through the soft pressing of the grapes, the remaining part (10-5%) is subjected to a short cold soak for a few hours (8 hours at 8°C). Fermentation with the addition of selected yeasts takes place in stainless steel tanks at a temperature of 17-19°C.
The “tirage” or the second fermentation takes place in the bottle followed by a minimum of 24 months of resting time on the yeasts. After disgorgement, the sparkling wine rests for 3 months in the bottle before release, to favor its maximum aromatic and taste expression.
BOTTLING TECHNICAL DATA
alcohol 12.5% vol.
residual sugars <4 g/l
total acidity 7 g/l
extract dry 20 g/l
pressure 6 bar.